BitMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software

GLORY OF GOD

According to the Bhagavad Gita

I was everywhere throughout the universe in my form that does not materialize. All living creatures are in myself, but I'm not inside them. I maintain all living creatures, I was everywhere, but I'm not part of the manifestation of the universe, because my self is the origin of creation. All living beings are created in my back like a big wind blowing everywhere always in the sky. At the end of time, all the manifestations of the material included in my power, and at the beginning of another era, I create it again with my power. The whole universe under me. The will of my universe repeatedly manifested itself. Upon my will the universe eventually merged.

All this work can not bind Me. I'm still not been bound to any material activities, and I remain neutral. This material nature, one between the forces of my work under my command, and generate all the creatures both moving and not moving. Under the laws of material nature, this manifestation is created and merged repeatedly.

I am the ritual, I am the sacrifice, an offering to the ancestors, the healing potions, and spells spiritual. I am the butter, fire, and the sacrifices. I am the father of the universe, Mother, buffer and grandfather. I am the object of knowledge, which purifies and the syllable Om. I also Rg, Sama, and Yajur Vedas.
I am the goal, keeper, witnesses, shelter, protector and friend of the most beloved. I am the creation and dissolution, the foundation of everything, backrest and the eternal seed. I give heat, and I hold and send rain. I was the liberation of the death, and I also personality death. Both spiritual and material to be inside me.

I am the Spirit of the Major who dwells in the hearts of all living things. I was early, middle and end of all beings. Among the Aditya I am Vishnu, among the sources of light I am the bright sun, among the Marut I was Marici, and among the stars I am the moon. Among the Vedas I am the same Vedas, among the gods I am Indra, the king of heaven, among the senses I am the mind, and I are living sentient beings. Among all of Rudra I am Siva, among the giants and Yaksa  I was Kuwera, among Vasu I am fire, and among the mountains I am Meru.