BitMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software

EXPERIENCE IN GAYATRI MEDITATION 2

One day, before bed, I meditate at night. This habit I did about two years. As always I start by doing trisandya. After that just do mantram japa. I start with the mantram chanting 'OM Namo Narayana' as much as 99 times. Then I did recite the Gayatri Mantra. As usual my mind focused on the meaning of spells that are pronounced. After half a lap I implore genitri inner Hyang Widhi instructions to be given guidance to always do the service on him. In my heart I asked God how to serve Thee with a sincere heart, I beg you to give instructions for this servant. Without me knowing it was in my mind immediately flashed the answer is very short and meaningful. The answer is "Love is all there in front of you, serve them with all your heart, because I was there on any of my creations." After reaching the end of the round genitri my meditation by saying thank you for your grace and do not forget I am praying for peace for the entire universe. Finished the prayers I recall going Bagawad Gita, I remembered some verses that says that God dwells in every creature creations as paramaatman.

From this experience I take the conclusion that the devotion to God is not only done by praying alone. However, more emphasis on understanding the nature of the Godhead. By understanding the universe was created by God, then naturally we have to love everything that is created. That way we will also love the Lord with all my heart. His theory is so, but we will be hard to apply it in life, we are bound by the nature of the ego. Few people are thus able to love God by loving all of creation. With particular interest we always want something regardless of whether it hurt other creatures or not.

But as a good start let us increase the love for fellow human beings, then we are able to love other beings, and of course the whole nature of this because then we would love God. As a manifestation of our devotion to God.
santhi Santhi Santhi